Monday, August 1, 2011

Have I mentioned I love CVS?!

Yesterday I went to CVS and scanned my ExtraBucks Card (or whatever that keyring thin is called) before I started my shopping.  Out came 3 awesome, I mean STELLAR, items:
  • $3 off wyb $10 of beauty products
  • Free Kotex U pantyliners (18ct.)
  • $5 Extracare Bucks for having spent $50 in beauty products
I wouldn't use any of what I might classify as beauty products, but it seems that possibly shampoo and razors count in the category.  In any case, I was psyched for my awesome magic machine printouts.

Have you gotten any awesome magic machine printouts lately???

Then I went on to spend only $12 to get:
  • Fusion Pro Manual Razor
  • Soleil Shimmer Razor Cartridge 4-ct
  • 2 Washington Posts to get even more coupons
  • 2 Crest for Kids toothpastes
  • 2 Oral-B toddler toothpastes
  • Clairol Hair Color
  • Kotex U pantyliners 18-ct
  • $8 ECB from purchases
  • $1 ECB for using my Green Bag Tag
CVS, I love you:-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$avings