Thursday, July 14, 2011

Look at what I got at Target today for only $0.69

This week at Target they have started their back to school sales with extra Target coupons online to help match the prices.

Total OOP Cost should have been $0.67  I actually paid OOP $0.52.

These are great deals, but make sure you have a cashier who knows how to do simple math.  I paid OOP $0.52 because Target's machine rang the pens up as $1.19 instead of $1.12 and the customer service person could not figure out how to correct the problem and thus gave me back the $0.19 and the $0.01 tax on the $0.19.  So basically, I paid for the just the folder not including tax.  I'd say that's a pretty good deal so that I didn't have to drive to another store to get a $0.25 folder.  (That's not worth the gas it would have cost me to get there.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

$avings