Thursday, July 28, 2011

I won tickets to a screening of The Help; you can too.

This morning I entered for a pair of tickets to see The Help from Our Kids and won.  Now Our Kids FB followers can win too.  Did you read the book The Help?  I loved it because it always reminds me of such different lifestyles and life conditions that people have or do endure.
Just finished awarding tickets to an advance screening of The Help to all the Our Kids members who wanted them.  (That's me!)  Now it's your turn. 2 lucky Our Kids FB followers will have a chance to win a pair of advance screening tickets for Mon., 8/8 at 7:30pm at the AMC Mazza Gallerie. To enter, share this page and click like so that I know you want to be included in the random draw. Winners announced on Mon., 8/1.

thehelpmovie.com
The Help - In Theaters August 10th. Stars Emma Stone as Skeeter, Viola Davis as Aibileen and Octavia Spencer as Minnie—three very different, extraordinary women in Mississippi during the 1960s, who build an unlikely friendship around a secret writing project that breaks societal rules and puts them ...
Why don't you join us for date night?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$avings