Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacationing with family

This week my family and I are vacationing at my dad's house in Charleston, SC.  We are having a blast, although I am slightly irritated because I can't seem to copy and paste photos into my blog entries other than photos I have taken. 

This morning we went to bounce house heaven, aka Monkey Joe's, with their cousins who also live in Charleston.  The kids jumped themselves silly and conked out in the car on the way home.  The best part was that hubby and I were able to steal away for a bike ride to share a drink while we watched the sunset after KM put herself to be around 6:30 because she wasn't feeling well.

I love being able to watch the kids instead always on alert.  KM and hubby are scheduled to go on a kayak tour tommorow during 'lil buddy's naptime.  (Perfect timing.)  She is so excited that she lights up when she talks about it and tells other.  Can't wait to post one of those photos.

Where are you and your family vacationing this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

$avings