Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Super Cheap Salad, Salad Dressing, and Croutons @ HT

by CouponsCouponsCoupons (written 6/23, deals may have changed or expired)

STEP 1: Kraft salad dressing is BOGO @ HT this week!  Hooray! So it comes out to $3.25 for both dressings.  I actually don't use their dressings on my salad, I like to marinate chicken in their zesty Italian dressing before I burn the hell out of it (I am the worst cook possible).
STEP 2: If you buy 2 Kraft dressings you automatically get a free HT Traders bag of croutons.  HT Traders is HT's generic brand.  It's pretty good! You can pick from like three flavors!  It will ring up free at checkout.
STEP 3: I found a big stack of coupons for $1 off a bag of HT brand bagged salad when you buy Kraft salad dressing.  Since I am buying two dressings, I'll pick up two bags of salad.  The cheapest bag of salad is $1.29 so I will get the salad for $0.29 after coupon.  These coupons won't double because they are store coupons.  Rats!  But still a good deal.

Your total will be $3.83 for two bags of salad, two dressings and one bag of croutons.  You can make this deal even better if you have the $1 off of 2 Kraft dressing coupon from last week's Washington Post.  This coupon will double to $2 and your total will be $1.83 for two bags of salad, two dressings and one bag of croutons.

Thanks guys!  I hope this showed that you can get some healthy stuff with coupons (even though croutons aren't real healthy!) and still get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$avings