Support Our Troops®
P. O. Box 70
Daytona Beach, FL 32115-0070
the cheapest way you can.
Please check out the follow coupon etiquette they posted on their site:
This is patriotic, but not tax deductible.
- You get your benefit by feeling good now, and having more good info when you meet God, not when you file with the tax man.
- A million grains of sand make a big beach.
- Expired Coupons Are Accepted Until They Are Two Months Old.
- Coupons older than two (2) months expired on the date of mailing are no good. People at the base must have time to process them there, and families need time to use them in their budget stream.
- We can’t do it.
- You save people at the base time.
- You save postage.
- Only “Manufacturer’s Coupons” can be used.
- They can be from the newspaper, dispensers in grocery stores, tear-pads, internet and elsewhere as long as they state "Manufacturer's Coupon" on them.
- No Assistance Vouchers.
- No Food Stamps or the like.
- No Store Coupons.
- No restaurant coupons.
- Bases usually have a grocery store, and a department store.
- Put food coupons in one bag and non-food coupons in another bag.
- This helps the base volunteers and personnel send them to the right store.
- Don’t use rubber bands, paper clips, or the like.
- Write “food” or “non-food” on the outside of the bag.
- Write the approximate value on the outside of the bag.
- Use the maximum value printed on any "buy one, get one free" offers.
- If none is printed, estimate.
- Food can be eaten or drank by humans for nourishment.
- Chewing gum and mints are food.
- Housewares, animal food, vitamins, are not food.
- We can allocate the amounts among the various bases according to their sizes and needs.
- We can track how much good is happening by all us little people.
Send us coupons you won’t use. We'll send them over. Just mail them to Support Our Troops®, P. O. Box 70, Daytona Beach, FL 32115-0070 the cheapest way you can.