Sunday, June 26, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles

From Guest Blogger "CouponsCouponsCoupons":

Harris Teeter is a 24-hour store so I think they officially switch over to super doubles at 7am if you
are an early riser like me.  I get *really* excited about super doubles!  You can double up to 20 coupons per day and they will double any coupon up to $1.99.

Here are some coupon matchups this week from My Coupon Teacher, a blogger I follow:

http://www.mycouponteacher.com/category/storedeals/grocerystoredeals/harristeeter/

I think she does the best matchups of any blogger out there so you might want to add her to your blog reader or favorites.  Even if you have no coupons today, you can still print some out (she provides links) and get some great deals.

I'll probably do a whole entry on just how to shop Harris Teeter but I wanted to make sure this got posted just in case I get sidetracked before I post that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$avings