Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Best Blogs

These are just the blogs that CouponscouponsCoupons think are the best but it's by no means a comprehensive list, if you know some good ones, please send them along!  Most (probably all, actually) are written by moms just like you and me.  But these moms are making BANK off of these blogs.  Honestly, these moms work real hard on their blogs and it's not easy doing all the coupon matchups and affiliate stuff so they do earn their money but still...!

Hip2Save She does coupon matchups for Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart and Walgreens.  She also posts daily deals and other savings. Her blog is really funny and cute!

FortheMommas She does a great job with Rite Aid matchups and posts alot of supermarket matchups too.  Just be careful because her Giant matchups are for what I call the *orange* Giant in Pennsylvania, not the Giant we have here in Virginia.  If you've lived in PA, you know what I mean!

MyCouponTeacher I posted her blog before.  She does the Harris Teeter matchups and has other various deals on her site.

TheFrugalFind This blog is just ok, I only put it here because she does a good Safeway matchup.  Safeway really sucks right now and I will explain more about why Safeway sucks later.  She also is extremely extremely extremely Christian and I am pretty Christian too, like I go to church every Sunday, but I don't see the nexus between God and coupons.  So her blog can get kind of weird...

SouthernSavers Just another good Harris Teeter one.  I actually forgot about this blog for a while but I heard someone mention it today at Harris Teeter so I put it on here.

The only one of these I read every day is Hip2Save because it's the best.

Thanks guys! Happy shopping!
--CouponsCouponsCoupons

No comments:

Post a Comment

$avings